well that is adorable.
My lovely followers, please follow this blog immediately!
I have the greatest role models in the world.
Ah, it all comes down the the basic functionality of a mirror, my dear Watson.
The loneliness in this photo is equal parts profound and hilarious.
This is the only picture on the internet that I care about today. Exactly what Chase said about loneliness but also the epic heartache in wanting to prove to the internet that she has a great man. :)/:(
They are like:
And I am like:
Gene Davis painting ‘Franklin’s Footpath’ in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art, featured in the June 16, 1972 issue of Life Magazine
- Eight spiders eat you in your sleep each year
- Humans only use 10% of their spleens
- It takes seven billion years to completely digest gum
- When you shave, it grows back twice as Rick
- In Australia, water drains counter-clockwise because God does not exist
- Camel humps are full…
Things won’t always be great, but the thing about being down and feeling or knowing you’re at your lowest is knowing there’s only one way left to go and that’s up. So strive and work hard and rise. Things literally are not able to get worse only better but you have to be willing to do that for yourself.
Philadelphia Museum of Art